Photography....

Okay, so I have decided to take different route with my sigh, rather than just been a blog sight, I am going to change it into more of a photography sight, rather than having lots of different pictures of Birds, Moths, Butterflies and insects, I will go out to take pictures of a more specific selection of creatures and try and get good pictures of them.
....

So here We go, I didn't have much time to go out last week so I was house sitting, so I decided to spend a lot in the garden photographing everyday creatures that so many people take for advantage and don't appreciate what they do for the ecosystem and even for our lives and this is what I started:-

Wasps


Peek-a-Boo
After a few to many pictures, I think this one
got a bit camera shy...
These flight shots were some of the hardest pictures that I have had to take,
they could be better but I like to think that
they ain't to bad
....
Anyway I hope that you like my new kind of pictures and that you will visit again, if you have any suggestions on how you think I can improve it please let my know,
Thanks always Lee Harrison

1 comment: