Buzz Off And Don't "BEE" Awkward...

....
Well as you probably guessed, I decided to try and do some Bee photography yesterday as it was such a glorious day, the sun was shining and the bees were buzzing. As this year the Bees are in such decline, my Mum decided that she would replant the whole garden with all kinds of weird, wonderful and colourful flowers but the one area which they liked the best was a large Lavender plant in our front garden, ever time I come home I have a quick Scan to see how they are doing, and I was delighted the other day to find five different types of Bee enjoying this plants resources, also on the plant I found numerous spider, wasps and three different butterflies but I'll leave then for another blog...
....
So here we go Buzzy Bumble Bees, I hope that you like them...


Bees
And Last but not least this one which is probable
my favourite for some reason.




Anyway once again I hope that you liked my "blog" and that you will visit again,

Thanks always Lee Harrison

2 comments:

  1. Hiya M8,

    just had a peek at your last pics, AWESOME, just AWESOME.

    A Jealous Admirer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay thanks a lot, that means a lot.

    ReplyDelete