Not Quite Dracula...

I recently had some inspiration after looking on one of the blogs that I follow, I saw a picture of a Blood sucker as most people call them or "Rhagonycha fulva" if you want to me technical but I challenge anyone to try and pronounce it, colse up these insects have very distinct little faces and can produce an effective picture if all goes well. Although I struggled due to the face I have no macro lens, I like to think that at ,lease one might have turned out ok, Lets see what you think:-

Blood sucker "Rhagonycha fulva"

And now my personal favourite,
I hope that you like it to


Anyway thanks for visiting I realy hope you like it and that you will stop by again someday,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

1 comment:

  1. your pictures just seem to be getting better and better

    ReplyDelete