Green as the Grass...

Well I had an hour down one of my local patches, just wondering along the River Yarrow with the sun setting and the gentle trickling of the river, you won't get a more relaxing place. I sat down next to a slightly deeper pool were the odd fish started to rise, snatching unsuspecting insects off the surface, creating hypnotic rings which disperse into infinity....It was bliss....
This was before I went on the hunt for the most elusive, well camouflaged of insects, the Grasshopper, I never realised how have it was to find something green in a green field. You always see them when you go out walking, but the moment you look...Vanished. Eventually I managed to find to in a small area so I hope that you like the pictures:-

Common Field Grasshopper

Well not many photos tonight but not much time. Thanksyou for stopping by,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

2 comments:

  1. Think the new style blog is awesome M8

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wonderful pictures

    ReplyDelete