A Nice Surprise...

Well I had a day out with my Dad today, with no specific species in mind that I wanted to photograph, so I just snapped what ever I came across, which included one of my favourite birds the Peregrine falcon, that came swooping over head chasing an unsuspecting little Ruff stunning it into a nearby dyke that luckily surviving the terrifying experience with nothing but bad memories and I also managed capture not quite my favourite butterfly but a stunning one none the less in the form of a Brimstone,

I hope that you like them...

Brimstone Butterfly

Peregrine Falcon
After looking at these photos, I noticed that this particular bird is ringed with a red ring on its right leg and what looks like a gold ring on its left leg, I don't no if this will have been ringed locally or somewhere else but if anyone has any info. I would love to know
Anyway I hope that you enjoy the blog,
thanks always Lee Harrison

1 comment:

  1. Love the pocs Lee, nice to see you at Martin Mere aswell on Friday.

    ReplyDelete