Mediterranean Adventure...

Well this might not be exactly what you expect... No I've not been on holiday, I've been to Heysham, to try and photograph a Mediterranean Gull as they a seen frequently here, a place where I've never been before but will definitely be returning to in the near future.


I was very impress by the place and I managed to fine my desired species in the form of an adult in non-breeding plumage and a juvenile 2nd phase winter, both birds were very co-operative but for no other reason than the low light and ME probably been the more important one... the pics didn't come out as well as I'd liked but as this was my first attempt I thought I'd post them anyway. I hope that you like them...

Adult Med. Gull (Non-breeding)

Juvenile Med Gull (2 phase)


Well I hope that you like the pics I'm going to finish off with another picture that I took at Heysham, its not a gull but I like it lol...


Juvenile Wheatear

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment