I Suppose I'll Settle For A Good Result...

Well I had another day up at Heysham yesterday, trying to connect with my new obsession of the Med Gull, I have always loved gulls, I find them fascinating for some some reason and lately I have been stuck by envy when a few people I know had fantastic views of a moulting adult Sabine's Gull off New Brighton, a bird that I have always wanted to see.


But still I'm sure that there will always be other opportunities. I hope.
Anyway the adult still managed to elude me but I managed to get a few nice shots of the Juvenile, hope you like them...


Well this was the closest thing I got to an adult... a 3cy gull, still looking good


Well I hope that you like these, I'm quite happy with this selection,
During the writing of this blog I noticed that this Juv. gull was suporting a very stylish leg ring, no number is visble on any of my shots but I thought that this shot below may let someone ID it,
If you know anything please get in touch with my

thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment