Bad Day for Photography...

Well I recently spent some time out trying to photograph Red Deer at a relatively local spot but unfortunately the weather has been well rubbish, not bad for a walk out but pants for taking any pictures. So today I decided to take some shots and hope for the best so don't expect anything special.

I'm going to start off with this pic of a Roe Deer that I snapped up at Brockholes Quarry a few weeks back...


Well that's probably the best pic that you'll see today so now to the Reds...

Well last but not least, my personal favourite with the tongue hanging out...

Right well thats you lot for today... I hope that you like them,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

1 comment:

  1. Thats some stag party especially the one with the tounge out looks like he's had one too many
    fermenting apples.

    really impressive standard of photography

    a jealous admirer

    ReplyDelete