I Will Always Pause At A Comma...

I recently spent some time up around Heysham and Silverdale in hope of connecting with a number of different butterflies, mainly the Comma as I had never seen one before but much to my delight I found a couple feeding on a large Buddleia and they were amazing, I hope to meet them again some time, I was also hoping that I might be able to find a Brown Argus as I had been given directions to a reliable spot, I think I saw one and I got a photo but I'm not one hundred percent sure so it gives me and excuse to go back.
As I wasn't sure about my Brown Argus, I decided to take advantage of a couple of Peacocks that showed them selves off, I hoped that you liked them:-

Comma

Peacock


Short but sweet...I hope, I also hoped that you liked it, tomorrow I am off in hope of seen the Scotch Argus and to hopefully find a Brown Argus that doesn't fill me with doubt...

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment