Have You Ever Seen A Dinosaur... I Have...

Well I had a little bit of time to spare in between the football today, so I decided to pop out to try and photograph something that I have never tried before in the form of Dragon Flies, even though slightly weird looking, they are such a beautiful and an amazing insect once you manage to get close to them and just to think that these creatures were around when the dinosaurs were here, it's like see the past come to life, it upsets me when people have such little respect for them, your looking at what essentially is a dinosaur, if that doesn't amaze you then there's something wrong...

I hope that you like them:-






Common Darter


Red Darter

I hope you enjoyed it,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

2 comments:

  1. charlotte hannis16 August 2009 at 13:42

    awwwww they are really good love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant as ever cris jeff +harvey x

    ReplyDelete