You've Heard of Doggy Style... Now what About Froggy style?

I had a walk through Birkacre last week at evening time, lots of little birds knocking about on the feeders and in the top of the trees, which included a very nice Nuthatch, Tree Creeper, Bullfinch and all the small tits and finches that you might expect...
Nuthatch

Tree Creeper

Bullfinch

On my way through I came across a group of Common Frogs indulging in a bit of "rumpy pumpy" in a small pool covered in algae a sure sign that spring is on its way and the warmer weather is coming. Here are a few pics. I took whilst the Light was still with me although a some of my pics were taken with a rear flash, they ain't the best pics but its not as if I'm a pro.:-

Common Frog

And the finished product, the next generation of of baby frog ready to grow into the gorgeous amphibian's we see today...

Frog Spawn

Anyway I hoped you like my blog and you will visit again, please feel free to leave and comments.

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment