A close encounter...

Charlotte with a Moorhen

I had a day out at Martin Mere, i am trying to get my girlfriend into nature and possible birding, so i though somewhere like this would be perfect, were she can get up close and personal. Thank You to Charlotte for posing in the picture, the hand not the bird.



Charlotte with the Ross's Goose


Here are a few more pics. that i took around the reserve

American Wooduck

Hooded Merganser

White Faced Duck




Red Crested pochard

Long tailed Duck

Here are my two favourite photos of the day, hopefully you'll like them to?

Hope you enjoyed reading my new blog, and I hope that you return again,

Thanks always Lee Harrison

2 comments:

  1. Blast the spell checker.. I hope the pochard wasn't actually poached.

    Dan F

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa, hope that better for u Dan, thanks for pointing that out.

    I hope that you like my blog and that you will keep popping in to have a look.

    Thanks always Lee Harrison

    ReplyDelete