I Dream Of The Day.

I was stuck at work today just thinking of that day when I win the lottery, such a glorious prize that can set you free to a life you can only dream of, I had just drifted into a fantasy world of blue Skies and lakes so clear they can lull you into a hypnotic state of tranquility, were I can spend all my time out in the field just relaxing taking some photos and spending time with my beloved, when suddenly, BANG!!! a socket lands on my desk, "Lee!!! Back to work" how disappointed I was to realise I was still stuck in this hell hole people call "WORKING LIFE" oh god I dream of that day "I WISH IT COULD BE TRUE"

Anyway as I said I couldn't get out today, so here are a few pics that I've taken recently when I've been out and about, "hope you like them"

KingFisher

Black Headed Gull


Black Headed Gull 2

Black Tailed Godwit

Female Brambling

Male Brambling


Golden Eye


Long Tailed Tit

Male Reed Bunting

Female Reed Bunting


Thankyou for viewing and I hope you enjoyed the read and I hope you visit again.

Thanks always Lee Harrison...

1 comment:

  1. brill pictures looking forward to your next lot, loved the waxwings in the guardian

    ReplyDelete