Fly Away Home...








First Blog "Woo Hoo"






I had a few hours spare today so I decided to drop in at Marshside for a bit. Generally very quiet all the winter birds starting to disappear now, flying off to the summer home, now we're just waiting for the summer ones to come back and keep us occupied ; it should only be a few weeks now before we start seen the first Wheatears bobbing around. All the usual stuff around really, although I did get a nice close up view of a Blackwit when it decided pop in and land next to sandgrouse hide.


I managed to pick up a peregrine over the outer marsh on my way down Marine Diver but once I got to the hide it had flown out of sight, whilst I was there a kestrel flew over causing havoc for all the small bird but no real concern.



Once I had finished at the marsh I still had sometime spare so I decided to shoot over to Mere Sand Wood before I went home, nothing special around but I managed to get a few nice pictures of the small birds knocking around the woods and reed beds;




Robin



Great Tit


Nuthatch





I hope that you enjoyed the first day of my blog/photography sight and i hope that you will come and visit it again.






Thankx always Lee Harrison.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Lee,

    just thought i would drop you a line,great photos really enjoyed the read,keep up the good work m8.

    DH

    ReplyDelete