70 in a day, we'll settle for that...

Had a day out with my Dad on Wednesday for four hours, started off at Marshide and then headed down to Mere Sands Wood; it turned out to be a fantastic day where we encountered 70 different species including male and female Brambling, 2 female crossbills, a willow tit our first White Wagtail, male and female Wheatear and 4 swallows. If anyone wants to see the list list, drop me a comment or and emale at leeharrison2@msn.com and I'll post it up for you.
here's a few pics i managed to take on my way around: -

ChiffChaff



Tree Sparrow


Reed Bunting


Goldfinch

Collared Dove

Blackbird

Sparrowhawk

Anyway I hoped that you like my blog and I hope you'll visit again, please feel free to leave any comment.

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment