They Really Started To Bug Me

I had a lot of uni work to do today, so I didn't get to chance to go out till after tea, so I decided to work out in the garden to see what I could see, not much around really, Goldfinch, Great Tit, House Martin, Black Headed Gull, Herring Gull, 2 Lesser Black Backed Gull, plenty of Feral Pigeons, 1 wood pigeon and plenty of Honey Bees, witch I really wanted to get a photo of in flight but it just started to bug me.

Here's a few pics. I took in between my work:-

Black Headed Gulls

Lesser Black Backed

Goldfinch

Peacock Butterfly

And last but not least one of many Honey Bees that drove me crazy...


Honey Bee

And thats about it for today, I hope that you liked my pics and that you'll visit again, please feel free to leave any comments.

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment