Toad In The Hole...

First thing first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM, I hope that you had a fantastic day.
Well yeah, it was my Mum's birthday today, so we had a family day out to Dunsop Bridge, lots of different birds knocking around, Stonechats, Curlew, Oystercatchers, kestrel, plenty of Peregrines, Common Buzzard and a single female Hen Harrier witch was lovely to watch cruising around above our heads, although I was unable to get any pictures.
After tea I headed down to a local patch to see if anything was around, lots of birds singing in the tops of trees, Chaffinch, Blue Tit Great Tit, ChiffChaff and many more including my first Yellow Hammer of 2009, here are a few pics i managed to take whilst walking around:-


ChiffChaff

Yellowhammer


Robin

As I strolled back to the car, I came across a toad, hiding in the leaf litter by a small wall, here are a few picture that the co-operative toad let me take:-

Thankyou for reading my blog and I hope that you visit again,

thanks always Lee Harrison.

1 comment:

  1. nice to see the regulars coming back!!

    ReplyDelete