Oh Deery Deery Me...

I Didn't have any time to go afar this week, so I just had a walk around Anglezarke, it was such an amazing night, birds were everywhere, gropper singing in the bushes, black cap and white throat singing in the trees and Willow Warbles and ChiffChaff singing everywhere my ears could stretch to, Oyster Catchers and Curlews flying over the fields and green woodpeckers calling in the woods... We had a awesome night, two new ticks for the year with 3 little Ring plover, a single Common Sandpiper and deer playing on the shore line with one close by in the trees, I could have got some absolutely fantastic shots as the sun light streamed through the trees, BUT Ohhhh Deery Me...... D**k head here didn't set his camera up right, "I forgot to set my shutter speed" (an amateur mistake) so none of my pics. came out well... I was so disappointed, but I guess it's all part of the learning progress... but still here's a few pics that i got anyway :-
Roe Deer
Here I remembered to speed up my camera:-
Jackdaw
I didn't manage to get that many nature shots but I did manage to get new bird for me with this beautiful Common sandpiper in the evening sun...:-


Common Sandpiper

Apart from these, I didn't really get anything else apart from these wonderful sunsets as the sun started to lower over the far bank of the reservoir:-

Sunset is my favourite time of day, some how it lulls me into a sense of tranquility and insecurity, I could sit there for hours on end watching the sun set with not a clue what is happening, I go into a trance like state of relaxation and forgetfulness, i don't know where I'm from or where I'm going, all I know is that I belong within nature and no were else...

I hope that you enjoy my blog and that you will visit again-

Thanks Always Lee Harrison...

1 comment: