Not Quite The Owl And The Pussy Cat...

Again I didn't have much time today, so I just spent a couple of hours down at my local lodge in hope of getting close to one of the many Nuthatch living down there, unfortunately they proved to be very uncooperative as they kept flying in for a matter of seconds before flitting off to feed there young in a near by tree, also two pairs of Magpie kept bobbing around and collecting food to take back to there nests, Greater spotted Woodpecker made a nice appearance also around were Collared Doves, Wood pigeons, Jays, Chaffinch, Robin, blackbirds, squirrels and for me the highlight of the day been a lovely pair of male and female bullfinch dropped in twice for a feed, they didn't seem to be taking any food away but we can only hope that they are rearing young somewhere near by.

Magpie

Collared Dove

Nuthatch

When I was there I took a particular interest in a squirrle that happy sat feeding next to each other and kinda made me laugh...

Wood Pigeon

Squirrel

Yesterday I went for a walk down Curlew Lane and came across this odd looking critter, I wondered if anyone could help me I.D. it?

If it help it was large at around 4inchs long.

Caterpilla


Anyway I hope that you like this blog and you'll visit again,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment