An Anglesark Evening...

I didn't have much time after work yesterday, so I decided to have a quick walk around my local Reservoir with a couple of nice results, as we started the walk all was quiet, a Heron fishing in the shallow,Swifts and hirundines dancing over head a Sparrowhalk gave us a close call as it landed within a metre of us an a wall, but soon departed without chance for a photo but seen such a beautiful bird this close was enough. As we reached the opposite side of the reservoir, thing started to pick up, first we stumbled across a Woodpecker nest where we could hear the young been fed and no more than 100ft down the path, we spotted a pair of Spotted Flycatchers that appeared to be feeding there young, which would be great unfortunatly the light had started to faid now the I still managed to get a couple of record pics.:-


Greater Spotted Woodpecker

Spotted Flycatcher

Bluebells


Anyway I hope that you like my blog and that you'll visit again, please feel free to leave any comments,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment