A Blooming Interest...(Please help me)

I haven't had any time tonight, so I have decided to put on a few photos that I have taken Recently. I have been taking a large interest in Butterfly's, Beatles, Flies and Insects... I have been struggling to Identify a few so if I get anything wrong or just don't know please feel free to comment me and correct me...

Hover Fly (but what Type ?, please help)

Fly (please specify)

Small White

Snail (but what type)

Comfrey

(? Help)

White Dead-nettle
Rhododendron
Herb-Robert
Forget-me-not
Field Mouse-ear
Cuckoo Flower
Common Field-Speedwell
Bluebell Vine Weevil I Think??????????
Anyway I hope you like this, I do ... but mainly I hope that you can help me IDENTIFY...
Thanks always Lee Harrison.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos Lee, enjoyed my visit - will be popping in again.
    Would love to help with the ID of the flowers but it's a mine field from photos - I am interested in the Field Mouse Ear is this a definite ID?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not definate, I trolled through my book and this was the only thing I came across that looked like it? but I could easily be wrong... if you have any other ideas please feel free to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was Greater Stitchwort out around here at the moment - Field Mouse Ear would be a great find, it's not scarce but I have not seen it around the yarrow valley or duxbury. When ever I say that someone always finds one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay Duxbury Rambler if that is your real name lol... I took a look at your sites and I like what I see, I actually took the pic of the Maybe Field Ear Mouse over at Southport on the coastal road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Southport it could well be field - plenty of lovely plants around there. The flowers are so similar that it's the leaves that ID it.
    We have some wonderful plants around here - most are just walked by and never noticed, perhaps it's a good thing.

    That's the beauty of nature it changes every day.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. your mouse ear could be Snow in Summer which is a similar Cerastium species

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jack I'll have a look to make sure :)

    ReplyDelete