Martin Mere feels the "Cold Snap"...

Well it's back to Uni and back to the insular life that are assignments... but still I'm not one to complain, I managed to get out a few Fridays back to Martin Mere, where most off the water was still frozen... I hope that you like them...

"Evening Mere"

"Ruff"

Possibly my favourite sight of the day was seen Whooper Swans running across the ice to challenge a nearby family but when it came to stopping, everything when wrong and the male they where after just stepped to the side and watched as they slid across the ice on there bellies.


"Whooper Swans"

On leaving the reserve, I came across this Heron, trying to feed in the flamingo enclosure, the light was fading but I took the opportunity to take a few shots...


Well I hope that you like the blog, sorry that it's been a while but Uni calls...

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment