Something stoataly Different...


Some people complain about the cold weather but I Love it, it bring out a unique beauty that only a good cold snap can reveal and this sometimes makes wildlife do things that they wouldn't usually.
...

Well the weather was a bit rough, so we decided to stay local and have a walk around a local lake, not feeling to enthusiastic, I plodded on and my spirits were soon to be lifted, as I wondered down the path, my Mum noticed something scurrying along the bottom of a fence, on closer inspection, it turned out to be a Stoat, obviously Hungry and desperate for food it bounded around the field it not a care in the world for use standing around photographing it but we kept our distance so no to disturb it but just as we decided to continue with our walk, it gave us one last appearance and jumped up on a near by fence, a very nice encounter, I hope that you like the pictures

After this very pleasant sighting, I wasn't really that bothered if I saw anything else which turned out to be good thing, apart from one Dipper and what I think was a marsh tit but I couldn't be certain(either way it was a bit of a treat it's self as they aren't common around here), nothing else was stupid enough to face the cold so I took the the opportunity to take a few landscape shots, I hope that you like these as well...
Well I hope that you like the blog and that you'll stop by again,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

1 comment: