I'm Back...

Well it's been a while but I'm back, i've just arrived back from wales where I have been on many nature watching walks, as I've taken so many pictures, I will be uploading them in different blogs, I hope that you like them...

kittiwakes

Fulmar

Chough


Gannet
Puffin


Razorbills


Guillemot



Well this is the summarised Bird gallery of my holiday, rather surprisingly I only went out birding 3 maybe 4 times during the 2 weeks, most of the pictures that I took were taken just wandering around the local areas and towns.


South Wales.... a place I'd highly recommend for an easy holiday of Birding/ general nature watching, Walking, leisure, and there's plenty of small shopping towns the keep the misses amused or even me when she dragged me out... Seriously it's a beautiful area of the country and anyone who's never been there should see it.


Anyway, sorry for the long break but I hope you like what your seeing.


Thanks always Lee Harrison.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, all of Wales is one of our favourites - actually all of the British Isles, good photos looking forward to the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fantastic photos love the peregrine and the seagull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. charlotte hannis24 July 2009 at 07:45

    yay we saw puffins ... they were amazing, quite hard to see but great little birds

    ReplyDelete