A Funny Old Week...

Dedicated to Mr & Mrs Heys...

First thing that I would like to say is a massive congratulations
to the happy couple, I can't think of two people more
perfectly suited for each other. I wish you
all the luck in the world.
..........
Well first of all I'd like to introduce my self as even I've forgotten who I am... Sorry for the lack of posts recently but I have been busy with the holiday and then last week My sister got Married, so that took a lot of organising, writing my best man speech and practising it religiously the night before, I did managed to get out a few times but I didn't have time to post up the news, so here we go, I'll post up two different blogs, one showing birds and animals and one showing insects moths and butterflies... I hope that you enjoy:-

Birds and Animals...

Common Tern

Starling

Swallow

Green Sandpiper

Pochard
And my favourite picture I took recently,
this beautiful young cygnet.


Brown Rat

Asian Otter, I love the top pic with it tongue sticking out...

Well there you go, sorry for the lack of blogging but hopefully it will resume from now on but i hope that you still like the pics.

Thanks as always for visiting Lee Harrison

1 comment: