Holiday Continued...Insects, Moths and Butterflies...

During the holiday, I took a particular interest in the moths and butterflies as I am trying to learn more about the species and identifying them, but I am struggling a bit so if you see any misidentified species please let me know...
Whilst we were in New Quay, we decided to have a trip out to a local Butterfly house so that we could try and get closer to these beautiful specimens:-
Postman

Swallow Tail
Owl Butterfly
A Blue something...(Sorry)

Glass Wing

Largest Moth in the World 10 inch wings
and this was a small one.
(Hercules Moth)

But rather than captive Moths and Butterflies i actually got some pictures as I walked around so lets see what you think...

Small Heath

Gatekeeper

Red Admiral

Common Emerald

Silver Y

Possible Dark Arches...

Violet Ground Beetle

Well I hoped that you enjoyed my blog, please feel free to leave any comments,
Thanks Always Lee Harrison.

1 comment:

  1. Lee, nice to see another photo of that beautiful "Bird" Charlotte on your webb site. Well done. Robin.

    ReplyDelete