Experimental.....

I had a few hours over at Marshide today, such a fabulous day, butterflies everywhere, White throats sings and newly hatch chicks all over the place, in front of Sandgroungers, there was a family of baby Shellduck, soon after a very Young Pipit appeared, and Mallard ducklings came into sight, such a cute start to the morning. soon after, a Redshank came and landed close to the hide so I decided to try and experiment with some video to see how it would turn out.






I like to think not bad for my first ever attempt...



Appart from these there was nothing around, a few Black Headed gulls but thats was it so I heade down to nells hide, the water was low and birds were every where, such a nice sight to be welcomed by, as a scanned around, all the usuals were present and 2 Curlew Sandpipers which were very nice to see as one was almost in hull summer plumage, apart from these 2 beauties, there wasn't much around, Dunlin mouching around, Ring Plover making a rachet and all the others that you might expect...




Here are a 2 more experimental videos that I took on the day... See what you think...










Heres a few pics that I took on my way around:-




Whitethroat


Redshank


Moorhen chick


Curlew Sandpiper


Shelduck


As I was watching everything takeplace, I started to take a few shots of the shellducks dotted around, when I saw one stray to close to an Avocets nest and a small battle took place...



In this pic it looks like the avocet lost but trust me the shellduck soon left...


Avocet


Mute Swan


On my way around, I also managed to catch up with a few of the local butterflys, and get a few pics...


Here they are:-

Large White

Painted Lady

And Last but not least I came across this little beauty, white wings and gree underwings, I dont know what it is but if anyone does, please comment me and let me no...

Dunno...

Anyway I hope that you like my blog and that you will visit again,


Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment