Back to Marshside...

With all the revision and uni work that i have had to do recently, I haven't even had time to go over to one of my local patches at Southport, but finally last week, I managed to get our and see what was around..

I first had a quick walk around what was the Sand plant and found a couple of the usual inheritance:-

Wheatear

Reed Bunting














Kestrel

After this lovely start, I decided to head out onto the marsh to see if anything way around but it was quite quiet, the squealing of the swifts and the swooping of the swallows, a few Dunlin playing around in the shallow, such a gorgeous bird, it's the little thing that keep me happy, I didn't manage to get any pics of the little beauties but I did take a few of different birds flitting around:-


















Avocet

Black Tailed Godwit

Anyway, I know that there's special but it please me to return and see some of the Ursula's... I hope that you enjoyed it to,

Thanks always Lee Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment