Bempton Cliffs Part 3, Razorbills and Guillemots...

Part 3, the Razorbills and Guillemots, two of the more wide spread and abundant sea birds but surprisingly hard to photography from the cliffs as the fly close to the
sea and usually stay lower down on the cliffs but I gave it a bit of time and I hope that you like the results;

I will start off with the Razorbills, these proved the hardest bird to photograph while I was away and I didn't quite get the shot that I wanted but this will just give me an incentive to return next year;


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now the Guillemots, a very photogenic bird but hard to get close to, with a but of patients I was treated to a few close fly by, I hope you like my pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well thank you for stopping by, I hope that you liked my blog, please feel free to leave any comments,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lee.
    Have just spent a while catching up with your Bempton posts. A super selection, especially the flight shots. Excellent work. Cheers Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picture of you and your blog is a pleasant read and considered. I like very much for your blog. Come see the pictures Teuvo blog and tell your friends Teuvo pictures blog. A very good continuation of the autumn to you. Teuvo Suomi Finland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for
    your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!


    my website; raspberry ketones reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have capture really lovely picture , I like it .

    Stock images

    ReplyDelete