It's That Time Of Year...Spring Part 2...

In my mind, its not just the birds singing and the lambs gambling that lets you know that spring is here, for me it's the over powering smell of Hawthorn marinated with essence of garlic drifting through the woodlands, the first Orchid of the summer and spotting the smaller changes in nature, the iridescent blue Damsel flies darting around the ponds, Butterflies and moths starting to emerge and the first dragon fly of the year always excites me.... Ahhh the little things in life;

Here I have put together a series of pictures that I Like to think shows the smaller side of spring, I hope that you like them...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The first sign of spring..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my favourite plant picture that I took in the last few weeks, I particularly like the contrast between the light and dark
Photobucket

Here are my favorite insect and butterfly pictures that I have taken...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is a picture that I have wanted to and have been waiting to take for a long time, the Green Hairstreak is a butterfly that I have always wanted to see and on a beautiful day was 3 weekends ago I came across this little beauty whist on my local patch as well which was a bonus...
Photobucket

Well I hope that you like this blog, and that it lies you with a nice spring feeling,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment