Latest Landscapes...

Well over the last few weeks that I've been out, I have accumulated a number of landscape pictures that I haven't displayed yet, with limited bird activity around this migration period, I turned to the landscapes an area in my photography that I am trying to improve, I hope that you like the selection...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is my favourite picture that I have taken recently, I want to title it,
Sun Shines on the Righteous...
Photobucket

But not to leave out the birds, I took this picture whilst walking around a local lake when I came across this 21st century duck trying out something new...Rove Doves now we have Rock Ducks... I hope that you like it...
Photobucket

Thanks for looking at my blog, I hope that you liked what you saw,

Thanks always Lee Harrison...

No comments:

Post a Comment