An Amphibian Afternoon...

Well I had an afternoon out last week in hope of photographing a few frogs, I started by having a walk around one of there usual spawning areas and unusually for me I was right first time around and they were there so I got down low took a few shots then left them up to there business and after looking at my records from last year, they arrived during the exact same week 1 year on, some times nature truly astounds me, how such a small creature can keep track time, I hope that you like the pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

After this I headed down to my local river to see if there were any swimming around in the flood pools but surprisingly all I found was toads, hundreds of them, something that I have never seen here before, so I took the opportunity and took a few shots, I hope that you like them...

Photobucket
"Piggy Back"


Photobucket
"Time For A Breather"

Photobucket
"And Relax"


I won't fill in the details...

I hope that you like the blog, please feel free to leave any comments,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment