That Christmas Feeling...

Well it was a bit late in coming but last weekend I along with Charlotte, my sister, brother in law, grandma, grandad and Dad received our final Christmas present in the form of a weekend away to Ingleton, so I would like so say a massive thank you to her for organising a fantastic weekend; the first day we decided to head away from Ingleton and spend a day around Grasmere and Haweswater it was an amazing day, early February the sun was shining, the birds were singing there wasn't a ripple to be seen on the surface of the water, I'll let these few pictures do the talking;

I feel very strongly about these photographs, many people forget about the beauty of our local countryside, whether it's walking up Rivington or spending a day around the lakes we take it for granted and I'm not just preaching, I am guilty of this to but since spending this day around Grasmere and been reminded how amazing the scenery is I have promised myself to spend a lot more time up there and I know every time that I look at these picture, it will draw me back to the area, just a little something to think about, no matter where we spend our time around our local area, do we ever truly appreciate it?

"On reflection... it's a beautiful area"

Second day, we decided to take a walk around the waterfall walk, to try and get a few photography opportunities but due to a worsening illness we had to take a short rough as I couldn't hack the up hill climbs, this really isn't in my nature and I didn't like it but the rest of the family insisted and made us turn back nut still I managed to get a few shots, unfortunately the light was bad but it's such a fantastic place I wasn't really bothered, I hope that you like them... Well during my time up in the lakes, not many bird photography opportunities occurred but when they did I like to think that I took them... I hope that you these last pictures that I leave you with...







Well I know there not amazing but I hope that you like them, thank you for looking at my blog and I hope that you stop by again,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

1 comment: