It's our nature...

Work, work, work, work, work, work, work work.... I was so fed up, I took my camera to "WORK" and as soon as I came on my dinner break I shot off to my local park to take a few snaps; you can't beat relaxing with nature on your break but it becomes so hard to reluctantly drag your self back, still it's the thing you have to do...
I know that these are all very simple species of birds and animals but I really enjoy taking out abit of time to spend with our more common wildlife, this is our nature, the things we see almost every day; it is so easy to take them for advantage, forgetting the true beauty and pleasure that can be taken from getting close to these creatures, I hope that you like the pics;
"Grey Squirrel"

"Robin"

"dunnock"

"Great Tit"

"Blue Tit"

"Black Bird, I'm not quite sure what was wrong with this male but I found myself feeling really sorry for it, even thought it was feeding away fine"

Thanks for stopping by, there nothing special but I thoroughly enjoyed taking then,
Thanks always Lee Harrison.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with snapping our mor common wildlife. Great series Lee, well done. Frank.

    ReplyDelete