Nice little break....

Well, all work and no play makes Lee a sad boy, so when I finished early on Monday, I decided to head down to a local park, to see what was around; with just over an hour to play with, I headed down to one particular area that usually throws up a few photo opportunities; on arrival I was nicely surprised to find a Nuthatch flitting around occasionally coming down to feed seemingly oblivious to my presence; feeling rather honoured to watch what is usually a very wary and skittish bird at such close quarters, I quickly settled down and snapped away

"Nuthatch"

Whilst I was sat there watching this stunning little bird, a few others decided to put in an appearance:-

"Song Thrush"

"Great Tit"

Well I hope that you like this selection of pictures, hopefully I'll be able to get out a bit more with half term quickly approaching,

Thanks always Lee Harrison.

1 comment: